quinta-feira, junho 18, 2009

And what is all comes down to my friends...

Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet
and everything's gonna be quite alright!!!
.
Hand In My Pocket
Alanis Morissette
.



I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
.

I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby

.
An' what it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine'
.

Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five

.
I feel drunk but I'm sober
I'm young and I'm underpaid
I'm tired but I'm working, yeah
.
I care but I'm restless
I'm here but I'm really gone
I'm wrong and I'm sorry baby
.
An' What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be quite alright

.
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other is flicking a cigarette
.
And what is all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
.

'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving the peace sign
.
I'm free but I'm focused
I'm green but I'm wise
I'm hard but I'm friendly baby
.

I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit
I'm sick but I'm pretty baby
.

And what it all boils down to
Is that no one's really got it figured out just yet
.
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is playing the piano
.
What it all comes down to my friends
Is that everything's just fine fine fine
.
'Cause I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is hailing a taxi cab...

Nenhum comentário: